I have seen different people who do not like to invest their money in any RV, campers or else in any hotel rooms for sleeping while they go traveling or any other purposes. Such people prefer to find their cars comfortable in those cases, so if you are the one among them; then this article is just for you.
In this article, let’s deal how can you camp in your car with more comfort, proper preparation is must to stay adhere and proactive during the travel.
Where can you park your car while camping?
People who love car camping need to admit to the parking place as they are not allowed to park their car on whatever area they need, in the case of your friends or family members they would let you stake out a space in their home driveway or-or the parking area.
Apart from that, you can make use of the handy apps to know which place would be the safest place to park your car legally and sleep inside it.
National forest Service allows you to park on the roadsides with a permit, adding to them there are Walmart stores in the united states that permit overnight parking and you can track them with many mobile apps like Hipcamp or allstays.
How to sleep with comfort while car camping
If you are ready to camp in the car, minivan or hatchback, make sure you have the right type of mattress that helps you to inflate or deflate the air bed quickly. You can also carry a powered pump in case of manual inflating beds, go with 12v camping pump as they would be best if you are going to camp in the car.
What is the right type of Air Bed for car camping
The proper air mattress can be chosen based on the type of your vehicle; you may need a single or double air mattress based on your size of the car as they help to inflate quickly within a couple of minutes. Similarly, deflation can be done within seconds so that you no need to wait for a long time to take the road next day.
The manufacturer has designed different air mattress for various types of cars, and you can choose the preferred one as per your need, preference, and comfort.
- If you have sedan type of vehicles then you should prefer to go with an air mattress that suits to a backseat as you need not take the backseat down, you can make use of the feet space to design a tent-like portable air mattress.
- In case of SUV or minivan, you need to pick the air beds that are designed uniquely for the SUV air mattress which are developed to fit in and around the cover of the wheel so that you need not waste any space within the vehicle.
- In case of truck campers, you need to choose the air mattress that is designed primarily for the trucks and this is useful type for a road trip camping along with the partner. They are designed to be touch, and they are capable of handling a comfortable sleep from the back of the truck.
How to make your car into a campsite
If you are the one who has decided to camp for extended terms then you can make use of the vehicle tents, there are a lot of vehicle campsite available from a different manufacturer which provides you more sleeping space in the vehicle.
- SUV tent is considered to be the standard vehicle when compared to other vehicle tents; they are attached mostly attached to the car’s rear exit, you can detach the canopy if you need to drive anywhere.
- Tents for trucks helps in best suitable one for the truck campers, and this set up in the truck tray and help you to elevate off the ground to safeguard your camp anywhere.
- Vehicle Rooftop Tents are best if you have trucks or jeeps and you will be able different experience with this tent, they open up, and they look like a flower and provides you the best camping view.
How to maintain the privacy when camping in Public?
There are pretty intelligent ways to provide privacy for themselves while sleeping or changing clothes; you will find the hang sheets from the ceiling of the car from inside, make sure you add large binder clips which are made of high-grade materials to them so that you can change or sleep with comfort.
Hope the guide on camping in your car provided a clear-cut idea for comfortable car camping.
Any ideas, suggestions, and thoughts on the topic are welcome.
Have you experienced car camping before? Share it with us through the comment section below.